Friday, May 3, 2013

Three weeks.

That's how long I've been at my job now. And I still can't get into the rhythm of things.

The job itself is pretty ok. I do just fine getting everyone ready and out the door on time, and I haven't gotten too flustered or stressed while I'm at work. But home is another story. I can't seem to keep up with everything. I keep forgetting to do things like pay the rent and the babysitter and show up to appointments. It's like I can be on the ball at work, or at home, but not both. I can only have one ball. Somebody tell me it will get better and I'll stop feeling like I'm losing my mind. Because seriously, I have been doing a TERRIBLE job at keeping my life together since I started working. And if my boss increases my hours, like he said he might want to do, Heaven help us all. I'll be screwed. And I'll take the whole family down with me.

Bright side! I got paid today! Which means I can go to the chiropractor without feeling guilty about spending money on myself. :D If I can ever get my act together, I'm really gonna like this whole bringing-in-a-paycheck thing. If we need something, I'll know if we have money for it because I made some.

And on a completely unrelated topic, Zach's preschool picnic is tonight. It's supposed to be outside, at the park. Right now it is 50 degrees and windy. If they don't move the party indoors, we will not be staying. I'll go long enough to drop off the things I need to distribute and leave. I'm tired of freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment