Things I have learned from The Big Bang Theory:
1. When using a pumice stone on your feet, you should go with the grain.
2. Astronauts need special toilets on the space station.
3. If you have a laser that's powerful enough, you can bounce it off the moon.
4. There are LOTS of Spiderman comic book series. You can't just go to a comic book store and pick up the latest issue of "Spiderman."
5. Wil Wheaton is freaking hilarious.
6. If prepared improperly, the root from which tapioca is extracted is poisonous to humans.
7. The capybara is the largest member of the rodent family. And it eats its own poo.
8. Depending on when the comic you're reading was written, Green Lantern can be defeated by either wood or the color yellow. Which is stupid.
9. Engineers typically don't need anything beyond a Master's degree to be super-successful.
10. Nerds are awesome. Which actually isn't news. I already knew that. :)